Saturday, May 19, 2012

James, Rory, and Christian: Trio of Trouble?



Two in one day, I must be insane.  I "finished" this piece last night at 1:30am.

This one is James, Rory, and Christian all together, hanging out in the library (I went to all that trouble making that background, I may as well use it again). They look like quite the crew-James is even smiling.  Now, the issue is Christian has his yo-yo. What is he up to, as its never anything normal when his toy is out. Good thing Rory is keeping one hand on it.





There was more experimenting with coloring styles here, and I may update once I look at it after sleep. I went a little crazy working on this and am up way later than usual. This is inked with a Copic brush pen and scanned in, by the way. I like the brush pens, but I am honestly not getting fine enough lines in some places. I dread using the nib pen because I am an ink smearer, but I know the level of detail I can get with it (provided I blue pencil light enough to not have thresholding issues).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imaginings by Kristy


View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.