Saturday, May 19, 2012

Give Me That!

What the heck, three in 48 hours?  I must be on a roll.



This popped in my head this morning and I couldn't help but draw and render it out (my wrists now hate me, so I am done for awhile).


So, Christian Rafferty can bend reality (in case you missed it). Therefore, there is a good chance he can break it (he's created a nice gaping hole between realities here). Rory gets easily annoyed with Christian, but I figure it would take an event like that to get her truly angry with him, especially as she uncovers how all of their abilities are tied to the Infinite Spiral. The yo-yo is going to be hers for awhile, since he can't concentrate on bending the realities too much without it.

Rory Perkins has come into her own (though I already simplified those stripes). I can definitely say this feels like "her" when I draw and she kind of leaps of the page in the same way as Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imaginings by Kristy


View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.