Saturday, March 31, 2012

Christian and James Sketch

It has been a little too long since I last posted a sketch, mostly because I've been working on Rory's costuming and would rather do a color test before posting more on that front.  But, today I got it in my head for a great picture that really begins to showcase the almost sibling like friendship that they have, so I'll be taking this sketch to a full illustration.

I can't imagine the ruckus Christian would cause in a library, but of course he would climb on James to get a book down.  I'm not sure whether James is concerned about the book or Christian or both, but Christian is having a great time retrieving the volume the hard way.  I've pulled some nice library references to build the environment.  I'm looking forward to bringing this one to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imaginings by Kristy


View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.