Saturday, June 16, 2012

I'm Coming For You (Gavin)


I typically draw Gavin as a 9 year old boy (my beloved Gavin-yes I have favorites), which, I admit, is when most of his planned segment of Infinite Spiral (Angelborn) takes place. That might ... have to change ... I am not going to mess with him at this age (whoa man, who made you mad?).


He's already ridiculously creepy, enigmatic, amazing, and quirky. Oh, also, he sees the "unseen worlds". Yet somehow he's both of his parents' child *spoilers*. I'm not saying here unless you ask me privately or go sniff around the gallery. I've already given one parent away. ;) But there is a family resemblance there if you stare long enough.  I've babbled here about this before.

I guess I can't help it. I love this character--artists shouldn't have favorites, but I do ...

Line art in Illustrator, colors and effects in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imaginings by Kristy


View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.