Saturday, May 26, 2012

Character Profiles and Test Pages

Edit:  I lied, I kept working.  See the original below, but here is the new version, still rough colors, but I was impatient and wanted to see if it would come together.  I think it did, but I'll sleep on it.



I've been an illustrating machine the past couple days ramping up with character profiles and this:

Now the line art is a little quick, but it is a test page (which is not even done, I'm just teasing), just to see how everything is working for me. If I like what I'm doing, I'll get serious.  I also have a couple more decisions to make about format, as I honestly have to wonder if a traditional size is best if I'm shooting for web.  However, if I ever want it printed ...  Yep, decisions.  I'll likely stick to the more traditional format for now.


Also, read more for the latest character profiles:  James and Christian.

James finally looks like he does in my head (and has for some 15+ years) --so very exciting!



And Christian, well he is just himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Imaginings by Kristy


View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.