Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Welcome Distractions

My ferret Paulie always knows how to brighten my day, even when there are other things I should be paying attention to.  Our special, nearly four year old bond is the showcase of this comic.   The Paulster provided plenty of opportunities for true-to-life reference during the making of this comic.  Ferrets are what they are--and I wouldn't change a thing about them!  And in case you missed it, I'll be at 21st Century Comics and Games on Grand River Avenue in East Lansing, Michigan for my class Comics Signing, December 14th, 5-7pm. Come check out a lot of great comickers!
Welcome Distractions Page 1


Welcome Distractions Page 2

Welcome Distractions Page 3

Welcome Distractions Page 4

Welcome Distractions Page 5

Welcome Distractions Page 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imaginings by Kristy


View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.